Title: Warehouse Manager – Logistics
Area: Denver JHB
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving,
warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt,
storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and
that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile records, including management of cycle counts
• Prepare stock reports
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and staff
• Plan and co-ordinate the daily activities of the team
• Manage and control warehouse cost through analysing daily, weekly and monthly performance
measurements and management reports
• Orient, coach and motivate employees
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Advanced Computer Skills
Hard working, Reliable and
Thriving under pressure.
If you had no response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on the Database for future positions.