Title: Senior Field Engineer to work in Service Department.
Area: Vaal Triangle
Salary: Market related
Purpose of position. Technical support and regular maintenance of all products in the field, with emphasis on production equipment mono and colour.
- The repair and service of all copiers, printers, MFPs, and the desktop support associated with these products.
- To install and maintain ProAct within the field service area.
- To follow the correct procedures when receiving a service call, and the completion of that call using the Service Now platform on the Worldwide app
- Take responsibility and accountability for all stock issued to you in your day to day job functions
- Keep the Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job and maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Maintain service level requirements of the group with regard to training and field performance service levels
- Grade 12 Matric
- Experience on Ricoh production devices
- A+, N+ and PDI + will be a definite advantage
- Completion of My Ricoh exams up to production product levels.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle at all times to be able to perform duties in the field.
- Well dressed and presentable as befits our corporate image
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Customer focused
- At least three years’ experience on Ricoh products
- Service engineers who have production experience other than on Ricoh equipment maybe considered.
- Market related and negotiable to suitable applicant
- Company pension contribution
- Performance bonus
- Car allowance
- Petrol allowance
- Monday to Friday 08.00am to 17.00
- Periodic 24 / 7 standby for a week at a time
To apply for this position please email Word cv with Head & shoulders photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and include current or previous cost to company and expected cost to company