Title: Project Coordinator
The overarching job purpose of the Project Coordinator is to provide, maintain and enhance the professional level of support and service internally and externally, relating to the delivery of board appraisals and other ad-hoc services within the Governance and Corporate Services Department, as required within the professional environment of the Company.
The specific job purpose is to provide exceptional project coordination and administrative support to the Board Appraisal Services team.
Role within the organization
The role you play within the organization is of vital importance. The reputation and the corporate image of the Company are both factors that you will have direct influence on with all individuals that you may encounter. As Project Coordinator your main role within the Team is to provide exceptional project coordination and ensure that all project administrative tasks for a project is executed efficiently. An excellent level of customer service is required from you at all times.
- Board Appraisals Project Coordination & Administration:
- Collection and management of relevant project information and documentation.
- Preparing and updating project Gantt charts.
- Coordination and attendance of project meetings as and when required.
- Drafting initial appraisal documents/emails, introduction letters and other project status documents as may be required.
- Monitoring the project through the various project phases and ensuring timely completion of each phase and milestone. (Such as collection of questionnaires, setting of interviews, ensuring deadlines are met, report templates, addressing project risks etc.).
- Ensuring continuous communication around the project both internally and externally (i.e. client, facilitator and snr project coordinator/Team Leader/Manager).
- Manage facilitator allocation to projects and timelines.
- Update and ensuring that internal reporting documents are accurate and up to date.
- Preparation of online questionnaires and distribution thereof to respective responders.
- Any other ad hoc requests or instructions for assistance from the Senior Project Coordinator/Team Leader or department manager.
- Preparation and follow-up of proposals for clients (including tender RFQ preparations).
- Assisting team as and when needed.
- Creating an integrated working relationship with all departments i.e. referring leads, working together to provide value to members and clients.
- Ensure effective knowledge sharing and status discussions within CCS Department.
- Ad-hoc administration tasks as required within the CCS Department.
- Receive and respond to queries regarding company service offerings where required and escalate as required.
- Promotion of company and services to all potential clients / members.
- Events and functions
- Assist with and attend company functions as required
Attitude & Personal Attributes
As the Project Coordinator, it is vital to have:
- A high energy level and positive attitude
- A high-performance driven attitude
- The ability to keep up, cope with and embrace change within your working environment (i.e. agile)
- Attention to detail is a non-negotiable attribute required for this position
- A high level of courtesy at all times is also a pre-requisite for this position
A problem-solving and results-orientated mindset will be required for this position
The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Willingness to learn
- Tertiary qualification (B.com degree, Project Management, or equivalent.)
- Postgraduate qualification or working towards a postgraduate qualification will be preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a project coordination role
- A good understanding of project coordination and/or administration
- A good understanding of time management
- A good understanding of project costing and risk mitigation
- A general understanding of corporate governance
To apply for this position, please email CV directly to email@example.com and include:
- Updated word format CV
- Head & shoulders photo
- Current cost to company (or previous if unemployed)
- Expected cost to company
- Notice period
- Brief overview / motivation for this application