Title: Credit Controller
Salary; Market Related
Maintain an effective and professional credit control system.
- Able to demonstrate experience within Credit Control in the Insurance Industry
- Possess an advanced understanding of Word, Excel, Mail Merges and V-lookup functions.
- Accuracy / high attention to detail
- Must be able to identify and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Strong diary & time management skills
- Meeting of deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and initiate strategies for premium collections.
- Ensure that tight credit control is maintained on all outstanding insurance premiums through coordination of all collection activities:
- ensures prompt collections
- Correct payment allocations
- Account reconciliations
- Where required, initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Conduct market surveys and identify changes in the insurance industry.
- Accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Monitors and controls the outstanding premium book.
- Compiles, disseminates and monitors implementation of collection policies, procedures and FSB
- Ensures that compliant brokers are loaded
- Analyze arrear premiums on monthly basis.
- To ensure strict and continuous follow-up of outstanding premiums.
- Regularly review non-performing brokers in terms of late payments and plans/strategies for recovery of those premiums.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Prepare operational analysis of monthly results & trends.
- Handling of queries and feedback to internal/external customers.
- Continuous improvement of service delivery in terms of service level agreements and optimize performance management.
- Develop relationships with clients and sales through on-going communication.
- Optimize business process efficiency.
- FSB maintenance
- Ensure that the FSP is compliant in terms FAIS
- Carrying out of any other duty which may be required
- Intermediary Contracts
- Agency applications and ensuring all documents are up to date.
To apply please email your Word CV and head & Shoulder photo to email@example.com and include, availability, current cost to company and expected cost to company. If you had no response in 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.