Title : Commercial Recoveries Clerk
Salary : R20k negotiable
Area : Bedfordview
The Recoveries Clerk contributes to the organisational goals by processing recoveries within reasonable time frames Results orientated and thrive within a high-pressure dynamic environment. A strategic thinker who follows a decisive and proactive approach. A team player that is committed to acting with integrity, responsibility, and accountability.
The candidate must have strong collection skills and personality to achieve set goals.
Salary negotiable for correct candidate depending on experience and knowledge.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Commercial Insurance Industry claim knowledge.
- Efficient in word, excel and outlook
- Good communicator (verbal & written)
- Must be a problem solver (able to assimilate large amounts of information and apply policy wording)
- Technical expertise
- Quality control
- Risk Management
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Customer service
- Understand applicable legislation
- Attending Diary.
- Determining merits on claims files.
- Attending to both third party and recovery claims.
- Discussing settlement offers with management.
- Drafting of third party releases.
- Drafting of letters of demand to third parties and insurance companies.
- Negotiating settlement offers both TP // Recovery claims.
- Liaising with third party Attorneys on their matters.
- Liaising with both external and internal clients.
- Appointing tracers on Recovery Claims to trace third parties and conducting License Checks.
- Appointing Motor Assessors on third Party Claims to determine quantum.
- Attending to the completion of CPR’S in order to process payments on third parties claims, assessors fees, Attorney fees, tracers fees and the refunds of insureds excess in terms of successful recoveries.
- Attending to both external and internal inquiries on Claims, Underwriting enquiries with regards to Premiums.
- Assisting with all Summons files whether communicating with Attorneys and both internal/external clients.
- Attending to both internal and external mail and respond to clients.
- Attending to the completion of the Recovery and Third party Spreadsheet.
- Handle all third party claims
To apply for this position please email updated Word CV to email@example.com and include:
- head and shoulders photo
- Current cost to company
- Expected cost to company
- Notice period