Title: Account Manager
Salary: R350k + commission
|· Achieve agreed sales target within the assigned market segment.|
|· Actively looks for new customers and opportunities.|
|· Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current and prospective customers.|
|· Expedites and follows up on the resolution of customer problems and complaints.|
|· Researches and keeps abreast of market conditions in the assigned sector.|
|· Develops a weekly call planner & schedule appointments.|
|· Complete and submit weekly reports (call, market & competitor).|
|· Provide after sales service to all clients.|
|· Ensure timeously completion of inquiries, quotes and tenders.|
|· Responsible for general sales administration.|
|· Prepare sales aids and materials (Brochure, presentations etc)|
|· Ensure sales processes are ISO compliant.|
- Interprets and analyses client data to assist senior actuaries in evaluating reinsurance programs (i.e. pricing, stochastic risk assessments and advisory work).
- Assists with performing basic calculations and loading data into models (i.e. experience and exposure models) to help determine the price and evaluation of reinsurance structures.
- Assists in responding to client queries and concerns and resolving issues in a timely manner to enhance client experience.
- Delivers analysis on time and updates team members on issues and progress to manage deliverables and workload.
- Researches issues and industry trends in support of reinsurance transaction process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- KNOWLEDGE: ISO, Tender processing, working knowledge of business, Oral and written communication in English and Service manager.
- SKILLS: Ms office, Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, ability to read and draw design layouts on Turbo-Cad.
- VALUES: Maturity, Confidence, Self-motivated and driven, Working after hours and occasional weekend work, Able and willing to travel.
|· Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.|
|· Degree/ Diploma qualification preferable.|
|· 5 years of related sales experience in the mining and construction sector|
To apply for this position, please email CV directly to email@example.com and include:
- Updated word format CV
- Head & shoulders photo
- Current cost to company (or previous if unemployed)
- Expected cost to company
- Notice period
- Brief overview / motivation for this application