Title : Business Intelligence Team Leader
Area : Randburg
Salary : R65k per month + 50% medical aid + pension + 13th Cheque
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of developers and provide technical support.
- Develop and implement BI policies, procedures and processes.
- Create and maintain coding standards.
- Ensure system quality control and integrity.
- Manage BI projects.
- Development and monitoring of integration between operational and financial systems.
- Translate business requirements into system functions and features and facilitate the creation of user requirements specifications.
- Design, develop, test and implement new features and changes to current functionality to business applications as per user requirements.
- Design, develop, test and implement reports.
- Develop end-user training material for business applications.
- SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views, database design, SSRS, and working with data structures.
- Update and document technical processes/procedures.
- Optimization of SQL queries to enhance system performance.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to business application system requirements to meet organizational goals and best practices.
- Create, update, etc. custom and personalized reports, data views, forms, workflows, and functionality as scheduled.
- Data analysis.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Abilities
- A minimum of 5 Years financial application development experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ strong SQL experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Experience in VBScript and/or C#.
- Experience in software development project management.
- A minimum of 3 years SageX3 application and administration experience.
- minimum of 3 years Sage 300 application and administration experience.
- Development experience in financial environment
- Development experience in trade debtors.
- Knowledge of ASP classic would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of content management systems would be an advantage.
- Saleslogix/Infor development experience would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Windows server technology and security.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to withstand pressure and provide the organization with above average services.
Qualifications & Experience
- IT Related Degree/ Diploma
- Financial Management Degree/Diploma
- 3 years’ experience in people management
To apply for this position please email Word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Head & Shoulders photo
- Current cost to company
- Expected cost to company
- Notice period
- Motivation / Overview